[magny image=”http://www.daksystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eccen.png” title=”” description=”” align=”center” click=”0″ link_url=”http://www.daksystem.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eccen.png” small_image=”” canvas_mode=”1″ maxwidth=”200px” zoom=”1″ dia=”200px” skin=”new-im-frame-photo,new-title-below,new-description-off,new-slider-below,new-im-magnifier-light” ]
- Fast action for rapid specimen insertion to increase testing throughput
- Positive, non-slip gripping action for accurate results.
- Self-aligning upper grip prevents off-axis loads for consistent test data
- Ideal for testing elastomers, flexible plastics and thin films
- Rugged design for minimum maintenance
- Designed for use in ambient and non-ambient testing conditions
- Available in various versions with test loads of 25, 100, 250 and 400 kN.
- Connection is to the existing pressurized oil supply when used with. For use with static materials testing machines a small hydraulic power pack is required.
- Extremely convenient operation – open-sided design allows easy specimen changing.
- Interchangeable jaws are available to suit varying specimen (round and flat) dimensions.
- Adjustable gripping pressure allows ‘soft’ specimens such as wood and plastics to be tested also.
- Radial jaw-guide prevents undue axial stresses in the specimen. Also optionally available for superimposed torsion loading.