These grips are used for high tensile, flat plate, metal dumbbell samples. Samples must have clearance holes drilled in either end to accept the clamping disks. Clearance holes are 7.94 mm (0.31 in) in diameter. Maximum sample width is rolex replica watches 35 mm (1.38 in). Maximum sample thickness 6 mm (0.23 in).
Dumbbell grips designed for flat rigid dumbbells. The prepared test piece, with an approx 8 mm diameter hole drilled in each end, is located between two serrated dies. The dies are clamped on the test piece with a high tensile bolt. Used for strainingfake watches a metal dumbbell replica watches uksample by tensile force, generally to fracture. These grips are specifically made high tension, flat plate, metal dumbbell samples.
- These grips are designed to take flat plate samples up to 6mm thick.
- A 5/16” clearance hole has to be drilled in each end of the sample.
- T1: RT to +60°C
- T2: RT TO 300°C
- T3: – 70°C to 300°C
Straining a metal dumbbell sample, by tensile force, generally to fracture, and recording the relationshipreplique montre between force and extension to determine one or more of the following mechanical properties:
- Percentage Elongation
- Tensile Strength
- Yield Stress
- Percentage yield point extension
- Proof Stress
- Maximum force
- Young’s Modulus of Elasticity
- Also to hold a polished metal plate for 180 degrees replica watchespeel tests on pressure sensitive tapes etc.