Minitech, is a Single Column Universal Tester ideal for tension and compression applications for load capacity up to 250kg (2.5kN). This model is sleek, light weight & noiseless, performing tests with simplicity, accuracy and affordability for quality control and product testing. Minitech is recommended where lab space is limited and free access to test area is desirable, it can be used as a stand alone with 9000 series Console or in conjunction with our PC mode software Test Bench© with which the machine can be programmed with up to almost unlimited different test methods ranging from most basic test to the most sophisticated machine control with analytical output. i.e. full graphics and statistical display.
An ideal solution for testing problems where precision, efficiency and consistency in performance are required.
- Medical Devices
Technical Specifications :
- From +/- 0.5 up to +/- 2.5kN Load Capacity Load Frame
- Ball Screw drive mechanism for Friction Free operation
- Vertical Test Space: 1000mm
- Crosshead testing speed range: 0.05mm/min to 1000mm/min with Digital AC servo drive.
- Speed resolution +/- 0.01 mm/min
- Speed Accuracy: +/- 0.2% of set speed
- Cross Head Return speed: 1000mm/min
- Height: 1600 mm
- Width: 390 mm
- Depth: 300 mm
- Max. Power requirement: 250 VA
- Mechanical Over Travel Limits
- Available Load Cells for this model : 10N, 20N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1kN, 2.5kN
- Load-Cell with:
- – Static Load Capacity of +/- 2.5kN (250Kg)
- – Self identification and Digital auto Calibration facility
- – Auto ranging
- – Accuracy +/- 0.5% down to 1/100th of its capacity
- – Load indication count up to 5,00,000
Display, Control & additional Options:
- Special versions can be supplied with wider throats and extended straining frames to suit special purposes
- In addition to standard fixtures, special grips and fixtures can be made for custom applications.
- Prominent function keys for ease of use.
- Prominent, dedicated up/down/stop keys.
- Emergency stop switch.
- Integral PC system running full universal windows software with industry standard and customer specific test methods pre-installed.
- Optional Ink printer system mounted on universal position swivel arm.
- Fully digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods giving simplicity of operation.
- Ease of testing with digital sample break detection, auto ranging, auto-calibration, quick tare and auto return facilities.
- 150% overload protection capability of load cells in tension and compression.
- Grips and fixtures for tension, compression, flexure, shear and product testing.
- Small footprint design, giving economy of bench and floor space.
- High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ballscrews for fast, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
- Crosshead guidance system providing precise alignment and smooth running.
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor giving maintenance free operation.
- I/O channels for additional devices such as Video extensometers, Clip on extensometers and High elongation extensometers.
- High stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid support columns.
- Overload, over travel and impact protection.
The following are the specifications for applications requiring such functions as:
- Crosshead Speed Accuracy (zero or constant load ) : ± 0.2 % of set speed
- Load cells have safe overload of 150% of its capacity.
- Load Measurement Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of reading down to 1/100 of load cell capacity. Meets or exceeds ASTM E-4, Bs1610, DIN 51221, ISO 7500/1, EN 10002-2. JIS B7721 standards.
- Strain Measurement Accuracy: ± 0.5 % of reading down to 1/50 of full scale with ASTM E-83 class B . Meets or exceeds ASTM E-83, BS 3846, ISO 9513 and EN 10002-4 standards.
- Single Phase Voltage: 100, 120, 220 or 240 VAC ± 10 % 47 to 63 Hz. Power supply must be free of spikes, surges or sags exceeding 10 % Of the average voltage.
- Operating Temperature : 10 ° to 38 °C
- Storage Temperature : – 40°C to 66°C .
- Humidity Range : 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
Specification and Technical Data -:
|Maximum Force at full Speed||kN||0.5||1||2.5|
|Maximum Speed at full Load||mm/min||1000||1000||1000|
|Total Crosshead Travel||mm||1000||1000||1000|
|Space between Columns||mm||NA||NA||NA|
|Height : Table Top||mm||1600||1600||1600|
|Maximum Power Requirement||VA||180||200||200|