- FPGA & high speed micro processor based controller.
- Dynamic stiffness compensation virtually giving machine stiffness of less than 0.3 mm at full load capacity of the machine.
- PID loop update rate – 6kHz.
- Data acquisition rate from controller to PC of 15kHz (50kHz, 400kHz as optional) through 100Mbps ethernet connectivity.
- Crosshead speed ranges from 0.001 (0.0005 mm/min optional) to 508, 1016 mm/min (optionally available up to 2000 mm/min) depending on the machine model. Speed accuracy of 0.05% of the set speed.
- Series 7200 in integration with non-contact Advanced Video Extensometer supports measurement of true stress, strain, reduction in area, etc. Snaps can be taken during the tests and these snaps and videos can be downloaded easily from Advanced Video Extensometer for reference later.
- Simultaneous High speed data sampling (for all analogue channels with) with different models of acquisition rate: 15kHz, 50kHz, 400kHz automatic or user selectable.
- Four Control Modes : Travel – mm/min, Strain – (mm/mm)/min, Load – N/min & Stress – Mpa/min.
- Position Control Resolution of 0.005µm.
- Safe Jog Mode: Protects specimen, loadcell and grips during crosshead positioning (even at high speed) as the crosshead instantly stops on sensing the force on the loadcell. This relieves the user from the stress of careful positioning of the sample and any possible loadcell damage during this process.
- Sample Protection Feature: While gripping the specimen in the fixture (grips) tension or compressive force is exerted on the specimen. This may deform or damage the specimen, which may affect the test results. By enabling the protect specimen mode the cross head moves so the load exerted on the specimen is within the set threshold.
- Fine Position: This is a very important feature enabling precise control and positioning of the crosshead especially during the delicate and sensitive testing.
- Four jog speeds are available i.e they are from highest speed of the machine to as low as 0.001 mm (these four jog speeds can be set as per the user’s requirements).
- Follow Me Mode: Crosshead movement responds to manually pushing or pulling on the upper grip. Increasing force produces greater speeds, ideal for setups, quick and easy positioning during sample loading and unloading. (Link: www.youtu.be/KQKiNZYONc)
- Direct port to connect digital measuring gauges like digital vernier, Micrometer etc enabling measurement and feeding of specimen dimensions to the system for calculation of cross sectional area.
- Interface to connect Mitutoyo Digital Gauges.
- Travel resolution of 0.001mm (0.00001 mm, 0.00005 mm optional).
- Auto identification and digital auto calibration of all sensor devices.
- Measurement accuracy of Load and Strain as per ASTM / ISO Standards.
- Auto stop / auto return at the end of test.
- Ready to use test procedure library as per industrial standards.
- Synchronized video recording.
- Available models from load capacity 2.5kN upto 600kN.
- Extra height and width of the load frames and extra high or low speed drive systems are also available.
- Higher load accuracy range
- Increased data rate
- Improved speed accuracy
- Wider speed range
- Increased crosshead travel
- Integrated Ethernet interface
- Up to four-transducer control channels can be integrated into the console.
Light weight & sleek touch panel for operating the machine and viewing the graphs of the test online, obtaining snaps of the important stages of the test. This high-resolution display is easy to operate where you can continuously observe and monitor vital measurements during pretest adjustments as well as throughout the test on the 7 user-defined live displays. Additionally, real time graph and results are easily displayed throughout the test.
Also conducting a test directly from the console permits the operator to remain in the test space. The user can also view the results and calculations without returning to the PC, these features reduce repetitive motion and keystrokes between the control panel and PC.