- A sophisticated yet simple to use testing equipment used to measure the viscoelastic properties of various polymers and rubber compound before, during and after cure giving a detailed analysis of Processability, Cure characteristics & Final cured properties.
- Enables the test to be performed under Variable Strain, Variable Frequency & Variable Temperature.
- Precise temperature control system with cooling option.
- “Dyna Pro” software enables flexibility in configuration of the test procedures.
- High Resolution Direct Drive system provides high stiffness high accuracy in strain control.(Resolution:0.0003 arc degree)
- Sealed and pressurized test cavity.
- Robust, sensitive torque transducer.
- Frequency Sweeps, Strain Sweeps, Temperature Sweeps, Cure Tests, Stress Relaxation, Variable Temperature Analysis, Timed Tests.
- Direct Drive & “Dyna Pro” software enables to directly set the oscillation angle removing the need of physical adjustment/ replacement of the spacers hence eliminating the requirement for re-calibration.
- Choice of unit systems: Torque Units dN.m, lbf.in, kgf.cm or Nm &Temperature Units in either ˚C or ˚F
What an RPA 4500 can do over the MDR :
- Isothermal Cure
- Non-Isothermal Cure
- Isothermal Curing at Variable Strain
- Isothermal Frequency Sweep
- High Strain Non-Linear Behavior
- Strain Sweep for Filler Loading
- Time Dependent Structure Breakdown
Console for Operational Ease:
- Easy to Use
- Now tests can be conducted on multiple equipments with a common access server which can be used as a common source for data analysis, interpretation & storage, making sample data study convenient.
- Portable Console to conduct tests and review test results, now the test data moves right along with you.
- Wireless Connectivity.
- Sleek, Light weight & Easy to carry.
- Eliminates the need for an individual PC system when multiple equipments are used simultaneously
- Tilt & Move facility for comfortable access & view.