Electronic densimeter adopts the Archimedes principle and determination of (relative) density value which is based on the water displacement method and the density of water which is 1 at 4°C. This is a high precision Densimeter that provides a highly accurate calculation of specific gravity of almost any object of any shape. Its comprehensive and compact design makes measurement of specific gravity a simple yet an accurate process.
- Only 10 Seconds to measure
- Result judgment with Comparator Mode is available.
- Density & Volume resolution up to 0.001
- Simple operation by placing the sample on the container and then into the water
- Styrol Water Tank enables use of ethanol as liquid medium
- Easy connection to PC with standard Interface.
- 900-EH can measure Solid & Liquid. In Liquid Mode it can measure the compensated liquid density by setting compensated liquid temperature and compensating temperature rate.
- Measuring the change rate of density
- Large LCD display.
- Preset density of medium-liquid.
- Measuring the change rate of density and volume are possible.
- Type samples that can be measured are Solids, Floating, Absorbents, Pellets, Films, Liquid, Powder and Particles
- Measuring scale capacity range up to 300g.
- Solid density, Density Variation, Liquid Density and Volume can be conveniently measured
- Large and floating samples can be easily measured with the new larger rectangular container and water tank
- Temperature can be compensated & adjusted to optional temperature
- Easy to operate by anyone.
- Automatic calculation with compensation of water temp & specific gravity of solution.
- Calibration function is added.
|Model||Density & Volume resolution||Dimensions|
|900 -EH||0.001||1.54kg/(D) 218 X (W) 190 X (H) 170mm|
- AC Mains Chord
- Air Tight Wind Shield
- Metal Angle (optional)
- Holder & Support
- Water Tank
- 200 gm Standard Weight For Calibration