HELMET IMPACT TESTING
MODEL HIT 54 MR
- Drop tower for of achieving striker height of 3000 mm
- The impact velocity 95% and above of the theoretical velocity as required by the standard.
- Height measurement resolution of 0.01 cm.
- High speed velocity measurement up to 10 m/s with Non Contact magnetic velocity sensor.
- Base made of steel with no deformation of the surface under the test load.
- Striker and penetrator as per EN,ANSI, IS
- Half Head form for energy absorption as per ANSI Z89.1
- Various Head forms of A,E,J,M & O sizes are available.
- Fully automated Motorized carriage for lifting of various impactors & penetrators to the required height of the test as per the standard.
- High resolution LCD based touch screen with graphical user interface & Alpha Numeric display on Controller.
- Screen for all functional parameters.
Custom Software :
- Graphical user interface and intuitive layout
- Automated data collection, data analysis and reporting
- Allows testing of multiple helmets