- Syringe Testing
- Syringe Needles
- Adhesive Tapes
- Blood & Urine Bag
- Capsules & Tablets
- Bio Bath
9000 Series address many material testing needs through a rugged frame design and best in digital control, sensing and data acquisition system, precise load cells & position encoder and extensometers.
The Syringe-Push Test Fixture (fig 1.1) can accommodate a variety of syringe sizes and volumes & is designed to meet the test requirements of ISO 7886-1 Annex G for sterile, single-use hypodermic syringes. This includes any plastic syringe used for the injection or aspiration of fluids, but excludes insulin syringes, glass syringes, syringes with permanent needles, syringes with power driven pumps, pre-filled syringes, or injection kit syringes.
According to ISO 7886-1 the syringes must be tested at 100 mm/min and operational forces are measured as a function of three different volumes:
- Less than 2 ml
- Between 2 ml and 50 ml
- Greater than 50 ml
- Allows for precise friction measurement for syringe plungers
- Allows for force measurements to eject medications from syringe or syringe/needle devices
The Syringe Test Fixture (Fig 1.2) is designed to determine the forces necessary to collect the force v/s time data in an effort to evaluate the performance of syringes and syringe/needle combinations. It determines breakaway forces at the beginning of injections as well as sustaining forces throughout the injection process. This fixture can also be positioned downwards to perform a needle cap pull-off test (lower grip to perform needle pull-off is not included).
- Allows for ejection of medications and fluids from syringe or needle devices.
- Maximum syringe diameter 20 mm (0.78 in)
- Includes two threaded holes for optional drip tray
- Ease of plunger movement test as per ISO 7886-1
SPECIMEN TEST PLATE.
The Component Test Plate (fig 1.3) is used to determine the force limits in particular functional elements of products ranging from catheter delivery systems to buttons on diagnostic test instruments. The test component can be easily fixed to the base through the array of tapped holes. A suitable fixture can be attached to the load cell for clamping the sample under test. This combination of the fixture & the below fixed plate generates valuable results for either quality or research and development groups. This Test Plate simplifies the process of adapting custom-made grips and fixtures to the testing systems.
- Allows for easy mounting of components
- M6 thread holes in a pattern 25 mm apart on center
- Compatible with Dak’s base adapters for easy set up of grips and accessories.