Yarn/ Chord Grips- HJ 43
Dak’s Pneumatic yarn Grips are “horn” styled grips designed to reduce stress concentration on specimens and avoid grip induced failures. They are suitable for testing cords filaments, fibers, fine wire and yarns. Specimen fake watches slippage is minimized by a pneumatic gripping mechanism and clamping forces are easily controlled by replique montre adjusting air supply pressure. Operation of these grips requires a dry, filtered air supply.
- “Horn” style design
- Pneumatic gripping mechanism – requires controller
- Temperature Ranges: a) -RT to +60°C b) -20°C to +150°C
- Applications: Cords, filaments, fibers, fine wire, yarns.
- The symmetrical weight distribution allows the centre of gravity of the grips to be near the tensile axis. That means the specimen grips will not produce transverse forces onto the load cell.
- A guide horn and a depth limit stopper ensure a quick and easy insert of the specimen.
- A groove is built into the force-reduction curve. This ensures an exact replica watches uk alignment of the specimen.
- The gripping force in the final gripping is progressively set, that allows the specimen to be held securely and jaw breaks during the test are avoided.
- The final gripping is performed pneumatically. The use of pneumatic final gripping ensures that the gripping force remains constant even with yielding specimen diameter.
- The easy and comfortable opening and closing via a pneumatic control unit replica watches guarantees a high specimen throughput.
- Security features during gripping of samples ensure users safety.
Principle Of Operation:
Pneumatic cord and yarn grips provide a convenient method for clamping fiber, cord, yarns and fine wires to reduce the problem associated with testing these materials. A specially designed horn with a smooth finish and a contoured surface with a graduated cam allow for easy loading and a stress reduced clamping area on the specimen. The clamping mechanism rolex replica watches can be activated either automatically or through a foot switch. This allows hands-free grip operation and enabling the specimen to be held with both hands, for easy loading. Pneumatic yarn and cord grip provides electable clamping force to accommodate differentreplica watches materials and excellent follow-up action, which compensates for decay of the holding force due to specimen creep.
Where the gripping area of monofilaments, cord and yarn is small in relation to the strength, normal techniques using standard grip faces usually result in specimen failures adjacent to the jaw faces. The pneumatic cord replica watches uk and yarn grips have been designed specifically to overcome the problem of specimen failure by incorporating a capstan design, which evenly distributes the gripping force over the surface of a curved half capstan through friction. In addition, the pneumatically cushioned gripping force applied to the ends of the specimen compensates for the decay of force due to specimen creep. The pneumatic activates a moveable face, which acts upon a contoured fixed gripping face. This serves as a capstan and provides support for the specimen, making the transition from the free stressed replique montre length of specimen to the rigidly clamped portion gradually rather than abruptly, thus minimizing breakage of the specimen adjacent to the jaw face. The capstan also incorporates a polished guide horn, which assists in rapid specimen loading. The polished finish prevents damage to individual fibers during specimen insertion. The specimen is placed over the top of the horn and slides down to the proper gripping position on the contoured clamp. The grips may be closed or opened by afake watchespneumatic footswitch for hands-free operation. An automatic software mode is also available for hands-free, automated, and pretension testing via software or system default settings
- Type of loading: Tension. Not suitable for through zero/ reverse stress or fatigue testing.
- Specimen material: Fine wires, cords, yarns, and monofilaments.