Dak System Inc. is a CE Certified & an ISO 9001: 2015 Accredited Organization. Under the ownership & technical guidance of Mr. Rajan Pandya the Dak group commenced its operation since 1982.
It’s core business is to Design, Develop, Manufacture, Market, Install & Validate Material Testing Machines for Quality Check & Analysis across 45+ industries like Defence, Medical Implants & Surgical, Sports & Adventure, Safety Harness, Packaging, Automobile, Aerospace, Textiles, Construction, Adhesives etc & raw materials like Rubber, Plastic, Metal, Textile, Testing Laboratory, Defense, Educational institutions, Hospitals & Health Care / Wellness Clinics.
Dak is an innovation-driven, high-tech & quality oriented solutions provider, delivering one of the finest materials testing systems, ensuring quality is easily available to our customers which they can pass it forward in the form of their products.
Dak aims at serving every customer with application-specific engineered solutions. Our customers include Scientists, Engineers, Professors with global customer needs. We are at the beginning of an economically sensitive era and Dak has never been better positioned to meet the needs of the thousands of customers who will join us and benefit from our vast array of testing, measurement and quality control technologies in the coming years. By offering the best value for the investment to our customers, Dak believes in delivering up-to-the-minute quality products and technology that meet and exceed our customer’s requirements in the modern materials testing world.
Ensuring that customers are satisfied every time they interact with Dak is an objective owned by every Dak member. Dak principles set the strategic direction for how we continue to keep customers at the forefront of all we do in developing and delivering high technology testing products and solutions that meet and exceed the demanding requirements of our customers and offering innovative new products that deliver a superior value and price/quality ratio. Many people are familiar with Dak’s customer-focused business strategy, and the company’s success in creating leading value for customers and industries.
What are the benefits of using Dak machine & over other Local or International Brand?
- Reliability of test results.
- Repeatability of Result – With a stable & reliable system, the result of the sample across the batch remains to be repeatable, hence giving the right indication regarding the product composition & performance.
- Load Cell accuracy, resolution, reliability & stability – It is very important to use high-performance Load cells that do not have fluctuating readings. The entire performance of the machine & sample is very closely related to the quality of the load cell employed in the machine. Dak uses International loadcell & sensors. All the sensors are self- identifiable & contain all the relevant calibration, limit parameters etc. The calibration of all the sensors like loadcell & extensometer is entirely digital. The calibration of our system is very stable & does not change over time ensuring the user can conduct all the tests without hesitation. With intra-batch-test comparison facility sample analysis has become easy & useful.
- Versatile, Diversified as well as Universal Software – Dak is one of the most renowned organizations creating user-friendly, high performance-oriented & very versatile software having testing solutions for over 45 industries providing test solutions for Tension, Compression, Cyclic, Shear Test etc. With our customer-friendly application, you can conduct tests in the unit system of your choice with the latest formula editor you can not only design the formula as per the Industry standards but also introduce your custom made data points enabling you to retrieve the data as per requirement. You can also export the result to external applications like MS Word, Excel, PDF etc., with the live graph you can not only observe the test performance live while the test is going on but also conduct a comparative study across samples & batches even after the test is over (post-test analysis).
- Grips & Fixtures – Dak is very renowned in the field of sample gripping fixtures with more than 400+ types of gripping solutions. We can cater to almost all kinds of testing applications. It is important to select a grip of good design & quality so that the samples under test do not break within the grip. A good gripping solution ensures that the test is conducted completely &the sample breaks at the correct point. With our sophisticated gripping application like Pneumatic & Hydraulic solution gripping fixtures got even more accurate & reliable.
Dak believes in offering systems that are absolutely maintenance-free ensuring the users to carry out testing at an optimal capacity.
With the provision for online training & software support, we ensure our users are provided with immediate support & a seamless training experience. Whenever you plan to invest in a Testing system ensure that you have all the above features so that your testing machine becomes a fruitful investment, as these are the most basic features required to achieve a reliable test result for a better product performance & life cycle.